Registration opens on May. Here is a table of registration fees (in euros).
|Early (on or before July 14)||Late (after July 14)|
|ACM/SIGCSE member||470 €||545 €|
|Non-member||570 €||645 €|
|Student||255 €||305 €|
There will be an additional fee for each workshop. The fees depend on the workshop and the number of attendees.
We also encourage you to book your accommodations as soon as possible. Information on accommodations here.
Note! After your payment has arrived on the conference account, you will receive a Confirmation email from Tavicon Ltd. The Finnish Ministry for Foreign Affairs has confirmed that this Confirmation email will serve as your invitation letter when you apply for a visa to Finland at a Finnish Embassy or Consulate.
The Association for Computing Machinery does not issue formal invitation letters for visas to attend ACM sponsored conferences. They can, however, issue a visa support letter.
- ACM is able to provide visa support letters to attendees as well as authors with accepted papers, posters, or members of the conference committee.
- For visa support letters, refer all requests to email@example.com. Please allow up to 10 business days to receive a letter. All requests are handled in the order they are received. The information below should be included with the request.
- Your name as it appears on your passport
- Your current postal mailing address
- The name of the conference you are registering for
- Your registration confirmation email from Tavicon Ltd
- If you have any papers accepted for the conference, please provide the title and indicate whether you are the “sole author” or a “co-author”
- Authors may indicate their paper title. If no paper, speakers can provide the title of their presentation.
ACM does not provide letters for transport of vendor or presenter equipment. ACM suggests shipping the materials insured to the conference facility.