The conference hotel is the DoubleTree by Hilton Toronto Downtown. It is located in the heart of the city, just north of the city hall and Nathan Philips Square and half a kilometer south of Queen’s Park and the University of Toronto. The hotel is close to the St. Patrick subway stop, which connects directly to Union Station and the light rail to the airport. For directions, please see our transit page.
DoubleTree by Hilton Toronto Downtown
Registrations to the conference hotel for August 11-15 can be made at this link. The conference rates of CAD$179 for a single and CAD$209 for a double (per night) are available from August 9 to August 17, but reservations for before August 11 or after the 15th must be made by contacting the hotel directly (phone: 1-416-977-5000). To obtain the conference rate, you must book by July 12.
June 27: We have been informed that rooms before the 11th and after the 15th have become limited, and rooms in our block for August 10 and 13 have sold out. The ACM is looking into additional room blocks, but if you are unable to reserve at the conference hotel, you may wish to consider one of the other hotels in the nearby area (below).
Other Hotels in the Area
A number of other hotels are close. For example, in rough order of distance:
- Chestnut Residence: Across the street from the conference hotel and affiliated with the university.
- Marriott Downtown Toronto Eaton Centre: One block to the east
- Sheraton Centre Toronto: One long block south
- Hilton Toronto: Also one long block south
- Chelsea Hotel Toronto: To the northeast, closer to the university
- Bond Place Hotel: To the east, close to Ryerson University