Registration will be made available through an online registration system. The registration site and accommodation info will be posted by the research paper notification date.
Registration fees are listed in US dollars.
|Early fee, ends July 12||Regular fee
(Online registration closes on July 31)
**For a delegate to be considered a student she/he must currently be a full-time student enrolled in a PhD / master program in her/his affiliated institution during the academic year 2019-2020. If you are registering to attend as a student, please email evidence of your full-time student status to Andrew Petersen (firstname.lastname@example.org).
The registration fee includes:
- Conference program Aug 12-14.
- Conference lunches and coffees Aug 12-14.
- Conference banquet on Tuesday evening Aug 13. Additional banquet tickets can be purchased for $125.
|Doctoral Consortium: Sunday, August 11||Free (SIGCSE Sponsored)|
|Work in Progress Workshop: Sunday, August 11||$50|
Additional workshops to be posted after proposals are received.
Visa Requirements and Invitation Letters
The Association for Computing Machinery does not issue formal invitation letters for visas to attend ACM sponsored conferences. They can, however, issue a visa support letter.
- ACM is able to provide visa support letters to attendees as well as authors with accepted papers, posters, or members of the conference committee.
- For visa support letters, refer all requests to email@example.com. Please allow up to 10 business days to receive a letter. All requests are handled in the order they are received. The information below should be included with the request.
- Your name as it appears on your passport
- Your current postal mailing address
- The name of the conference you are registering for
- Your registration confirmation email from Tavicon Ltd
- If you have any papers accepted for the conference, please provide the title and indicate whether you are the “sole author” or a “co-author”
- Authors may indicate their paper title. If no paper, speakers can provide the title of their presentation.
ACM does not provide letters for transport of vendor or presenter equipment. ACM suggests shipping the materials insured to the conference facility.